KakaboomThe microphone products of Gestton have very good sound quality and stability， we like its sound
BluesongGestton products have attracted us and are very popular in the market. We have always maintained long-term and stable cooperation
True Diversity performance UHF Wireless Microphone 80 Simultaneous Channels
|Channels||Dual Channel||Frequency Stability||±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control|
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 510-937 MHz ( Country Dependent )||Preset Channels||32 Preset Channels|
|Operating Range||90M Typical ( In Open Space)||Oscillation||PLL Synthesized|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB At 25 Deviation||Band Width||30MHz|
|S/N||＞105dB||T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
True Diversity wireless performance microphone,
True Diversity UHF Wireless Microphone,
UHF Wireless Mic 80 Simultaneous Channels
True Diversity UHF Wireless Microphone Performance 80 Channels Microphone
|Main Frame Size||EIA-Standard 19" 1U|
|Frequency Stability||±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control|
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 510-937 MHz ( country dependent )|
|Preset Channels||32 preset channels|
|Operating Range||100M typical ( in open space)|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation|
|Max. Deviation Range||±45KHz|
|T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
|Squelch||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC50/60 Hz, 10W|
|Dimension||482(W) X 454(H) X 234(D) (mm)|
|Output Connector||XLR balanced & 6.3φ phone jack unbalanced|
• This UHF wireless microphone employs PLL frequency synthesized technology to provide highly stable,selectable frequencies,which ensures excellent sound quality and decreases drop-off.
• Infrared synchronization technology enhances frequency search and pairs up receiver and transmitter quickly.
• This professional wireless dynamic handheld microphones offers a great frequency response with a cardioid pickup pattern to isolate the primary sound source and minimize background noise, it offers pristine vocal sound.
• UHF wireless capability provides a stronger clearer signal and better sound quality, reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts.Works in the range of 50m, you have total freedom when you’re singing on stage, taking assembly at school,using them for houses of worship or presentation halls.
AM 500 High Quality Dual Channel Wireless Microphone for Karaoke Stage Performance
· Rugged metal chassis with soft-touch controls.
· (Chinese / English) bilingual menu operation;
· Up to 80 simultaneous channels;
· Handheld or bodypack transmitter can be switched freely for each channel;
· True diversity provides the most effective elimination of dropouts.
· Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
· Enhanced AF frequency range
· Built-in spectrum analyzer to auto scan and select a clear channel.
· Transmitter Sync.
· Pure aluminum alloy side plate design.
· 600 selectable frequencies, 32 preset clean channels
· OLED display screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day/night environments.
· Equipped with both XLR balanced and Ø6.3mm unbalanced outputs.
· Offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
Suitable for Large-scale performances ,small and medium-sized performances, outdoor singing and speeches, KTV boxes, classrooms, gymnasiums, offices and government agencies
The condenser microphone has two metal plates, one of which is coated with electret film (mostly perfluoroethylene propylene) and grounded, the other plate is connected to the gate of the field effect transistor, and a diode is connected between the gate and the source. When the electret diaphragm itself is charged, the electric quantity of surface charge is Q, and the capacitance between plates is C, the ground voltage U = q / C is generated on the electrode head. When it is subjected to vibration or air friction, the distance between the two plates changes due to vibration, that is, the capacitance C changes, while the electric quantity Q does not change, which will cause the change of voltage. The magnitude of voltage change reflects the strength of external sound pressure, This voltage change frequency reflects the frequency of external sound, which is the working principle of electret microphone.