KakaboomThe microphone products of Gestton have very good sound quality and stability， we like its sound
BluesongGestton products have attracted us and are very popular in the market. We have always maintained long-term and stable cooperation
EIA 19" 1U Karaoke Wireless Mic Set 32 Preset Channels For Stage
|Frequency Stability||±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control||Preset Channels||32 Preset Channels|
|Operating Range||90M Typical ( In Open Space)||Oscillation||PLL Synthesized|
|Band Width||30MHz||T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
19" 1U Karaoke Wireless Mic Set,
Wireless Mic Set 32 Preset Channels,
EIA 19" 1U wireless microphone set
Top Sale dynamic wireless studio microphone set
Main Frame Size
EIA-Standard 19" 1U
|Frequency Stability||±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control|
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 510-937 MHz ( country dependent )|
|Preset Channels||32 preset channels|
|Operating Range||100M typical ( in open space)|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation|
|Max. Deviation Range||±45KHz|
|T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
|Squelch||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC50/60 Hz, 10W|
|Dimension||480(W) X 195(H) X 45(D) (mm)|
|Receiver Output Connector||XLR balanced & 6.3φ phone jack unbalanced|
• This UHF wireless microphone employs PLL frequency synthesized technology to provide highly stable,selectable frequencies,which ensures excellent sound quality and decreases drop-off.
• Infrared synchronization technology enhances frequency search and pairs up receiver and transmitter quickly.
• This professional wireless dynamic handheld microphones offers a great frequency response with a cardioid pickup pattern to isolate the primary sound source and minimize background noise, it offers pristine vocal sound.
• UHF wireless capability provides a stronger clearer signal and better sound quality, reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts.Works in the range of 50m, you have total freedom when you’re singing on stage, taking assembly at school,using them for houses of worship or presentation halls.
KH-6300 High Quality Dual Channel Wireless Microphone for Karaoke Stage Performance
• 1U standard cabinet design structure with metal shell, dual channel reception;
• automatic selective reception mode is adopted to minimize reception interruption;
• infrared data automatic synchronization function (sync);
• phase locked loop synthesis tuner (PLL) with the most stable characteristics can effectively block noisy RF interference in the environment;
• 600 UHF optional channels and 32 frequency groups that do not interfere with each other preset by the factory;
• LED screen, without viewing angle, can clearly display system data from any angle;
• balanced XLR output and unbalanced 6.3 (1 / 4 ") output;
• the transmitter adopts ultra wideband 120mhz, which is suitable for KTV boxes, school classrooms, multi-function halls and public broadcasting, with high requirements. It has the professional quality of easy installation, simple operation and stable characteristics.
Suitable for Large-scale performances ,small and medium-sized performances, outdoor singing and speeches, KTV boxes, classrooms, gymnasiums, offices and government agencies
Below the grille, it's a fairly straightforward USB mic build, with a gain knob (that also acts as a mute button) and three multicolor status LEDs above it. There's a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB port on the bottom panel. As with the MiC Plus, some might find the large logos and fonts on the front face a tad cheesy—compared with the Blue Raspberry it looks less elegant—but from an operational standpoint, all of the plastic buttons and knobs are easy to use.
The Blend button on the front face of the mic allows you to adjust mix levels, shifting in various degrees from more mic signal to more playback signal from your recording software. (This same feature is also on the MiC Plus). The status LEDs become level indicators when adjusting gain—they flash red when the signal peaks. Adjusting the gain is as simple as turning the knob on the front face of the mic.