KakaboomThe microphone products of Gestton have very good sound quality and stability， we like its sound
BluesongGestton products have attracted us and are very popular in the market. We have always maintained long-term and stable cooperation
10W Dynamic Wireless Karaoke Microphone System 90M Operating Range
|Size||EIA-Standard 19" 1U||Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 510-937 MHz ( Country Dependent )|
|Operating Range||90M Typical ( In Open Space)||Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB At 25 Deviation|
|Band Width||30MHz||T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
10W Dynamic Wireless Karaoke Microphone System,
90M Operating Wireless Karaoke Microphone,
90M wireless dynamic microphone
All types of wireless dynamic karaoke microphone system
Main Frame Size
EIA-Standard 19" 1U
|Frequency Stability||±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control|
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 510-937 MHz ( country dependent )|
|Preset Channels||32 preset channels|
|Operating Range||100M typical ( in open space)|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation|
|Max. Deviation Range||±45KHz|
|T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
|Squelch||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC50/60 Hz, 10W|
|Dimension||480(W) X 195(H) X 45(D) (mm)|
|Receiver Output Connector||XLR balanced & 6.3φ phone jack unbalanced|
• This UHF wireless microphone employs PLL frequency synthesized technology to provide highly stable,selectable frequencies,which ensures excellent sound quality and decreases drop-off.
• Infrared synchronization technology enhances frequency search and pairs up receiver and transmitter quickly.
• This professional wireless dynamic handheld microphones offers a great frequency response with a cardioid pickup pattern to isolate the primary sound source and minimize background noise, it offers pristine vocal sound.
• UHF wireless capability provides a stronger clearer signal and better sound quality, reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts.Works in the range of 50m, you have total freedom when you’re singing on stage, taking assembly at school,using them for houses of worship or presentation halls.
KH-6300 High Quality Dual Channel Wireless Microphone for Karaoke Stage Performance
• 1U standard cabinet design structure with metal shell, dual channel reception;
• automatic selective reception mode is adopted to minimize reception interruption;
• infrared data automatic synchronization function (sync);
• phase locked loop synthesis tuner (PLL) with the most stable characteristics can effectively block noisy RF interference in the environment;
• 600 UHF optional channels and 32 frequency groups that do not interfere with each other preset by the factory;
• LED screen, without viewing angle, can clearly display system data from any angle;
• balanced XLR output and unbalanced 6.3 (1 / 4 ") output;
• the transmitter adopts ultra wideband 120mhz, which is suitable for KTV boxes, school classrooms, multi-function halls and public broadcasting, with high requirements. It has the professional quality of easy installation, simple operation and stable characteristics.
Suitable for Large-scale performances ,small and medium-sized performances, outdoor singing and speeches, KTV boxes, classrooms, gymnasiums, offices and government agencies
Up to this point the mics are basically the same. The difference comes in singal processing. The MiC Plus records at 24-bit/96kHz without any sort of digital signal processing (DSP). The HypeMiC signal is also DSP-free. Instead, it uses ASP (analog signal processing), a something I'm happy to see in a USB microphone.
The HypeMiC has an adjustable analog compressor that affects the dynamics in various ways depending on how it's adjusted. You control the compression by pressing the gain knob, and then the mic is in Hype mode.