KakaboomThe microphone products of Gestton have very good sound quality and stability， we like its sound
BluesongGestton products have attracted us and are very popular in the market. We have always maintained long-term and stable cooperation
Clear Voice 100-240V Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System OEM ODM
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 510-937 MHz ( Country Dependent )||Channel||32 Preset Channels|
|Operating Range||100 Meters||Oscillation||PLL Synthesized|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB At 25 Deviation||Band Width||30MHz|
Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System OEM,
OEM ODM dual wireless mic system,
240V Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
Clear Voice Customize Handheld Mic multi-function Show Dual Channel Wireless Microphone
Main Frame Size
EIA-Standard 19" 1U
|Frequency Stability||±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control|
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 510-937 MHz ( country dependent )|
|Preset Channels||32 preset channels|
|Operating Range||100M typical ( in open space)|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation|
|Max. Deviation Range||±45KHz|
|T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
|Squelch||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC50/60 Hz, 10W|
|Dimension||480(W) X 195(H) X 45(D) (mm)|
|Receiver Output Connector||XLR balanced & 6.3φ phone jack unbalanced|
• This UHF wireless microphone employs PLL frequency synthesized technology to provide highly stable,selectable frequencies,which ensures excellent sound quality and decreases drop-off.
• Infrared synchronization technology enhances frequency search and pairs up receiver and transmitter quickly.
• This professional wireless dynamic handheld microphones offers a great frequency response with a cardioid pickup pattern to isolate the primary sound source and minimize background noise, it offers pristine vocal sound.
• UHF wireless capability provides a stronger clearer signal and better sound quality, reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts.Works in the range of 50m, you have total freedom when you’re singing on stage, taking assembly at school,using them for houses of worship or presentation halls.
KH-6300 High Quality Dual Channel Wireless Microphone for Karaoke Stage Performance
• 1U standard cabinet design structure with metal shell, dual channel reception;
• automatic selective reception mode is adopted to minimize reception interruption;
• infrared data automatic synchronization function (sync);
• phase locked loop synthesis tuner (PLL) with the most stable characteristics can effectively block noisy RF interference in the environment;
• 600 UHF optional channels and 32 frequency groups that do not interfere with each other preset by the factory;
• LED screen, without viewing angle, can clearly display system data from any angle;
• balanced XLR output and unbalanced 6.3 (1 / 4 ") output;
• the transmitter adopts ultra wideband 120mhz, which is suitable for KTV boxes, school classrooms, multi-function halls and public broadcasting, with high requirements. It has the professional quality of easy installation, simple operation and stable characteristics.
Suitable for Large-scale performances ,small and medium-sized performances, outdoor singing and speeches, KTV boxes, classrooms, gymnasiums, offices and government agencies
The third mode, Smash, feels more like an effect. Apogee recommends it for podcast vocals and a radio broadcast sound, but we'd recommend either avoiding this mode, or using it with a very low gain setting. With the gain at the highest level it can go to without distorting in this mode, but the vocals are absolutely, well, smashed. It's a recognizable sound—radio DJs typically have super-compressed vocal mics so they can yell and get quiet without any perceived volume drop-off for the listener. But that doesn't necessarily make for well-recorded vocals. Dialing back the gain in Smash mode, you can find a useful level for recording intense vocals if you've got a singer (or a podcaster) who's going to yell, this mode will tame the vocals and keep things from getting fuzzy.