USB Recording Microphone
Studio Condenser Microphone
UHF Wireless Microphone
Conference Microphone System
Wired Conference System
Wireless Conferencing System
Infrared Conference System
Simultaneous Interpretation System
Desktop Gooseneck Microphone
Wireless Mic Antenna
Conference Voting System
Conference Room Equipments
KakaboomThe microphone products of Gestton have very good sound quality and stability， we like its sound
BluesongGestton products have attracted us and are very popular in the market. We have always maintained long-term and stable cooperation
EIA 19" 1U Dual Channel UHF Wireless Microphone For Karaoke Singing
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Frequency Stability||±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control||Type||True Diversity|
|Operating Range||90M Typical ( In Open Space)||Oscillation||PLL Synthesized|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB At 25 Deviation||T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
1U Dual Channel UHF Wireless Microphone,
EIA 19" 1U dual channel wireless mic,
Dual Channel wireless mic For Karaoke
Clear Voice Dual Channel Wireless Microphone For Karaoke Singing Streaming Performance
Main Frame Size
EIA-Standard 19" 1U
|Frequency Stability||±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control|
|Carrier Frequency Range||UHF 510-937 MHz ( country dependent )|
|Preset Channels||32 preset channels|
|Operating Range||100M typical ( in open space)|
|Sensitivity||6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation|
|Max. Deviation Range||±45KHz|
|T.H.D.||＜0.7% @ 1KHz|
|Squelch||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit|
|Power Supply||100-240V AC50/60 Hz, 10W|
|Dimension||480(W) X 195(H) X 45(D) (mm)|
|Receiver Output Connector||XLR balanced & 6.3φ phone jack unbalanced|
• This UHF wireless microphone employs PLL frequency synthesized technology to provide highly stable,selectable frequencies,which ensures excellent sound quality and decreases drop-off.
• Infrared synchronization technology enhances frequency search and pairs up receiver and transmitter quickly.
• This professional wireless dynamic handheld microphones offers a great frequency response with a cardioid pickup pattern to isolate the primary sound source and minimize background noise, it offers pristine vocal sound.
• UHF wireless capability provides a stronger clearer signal and better sound quality, reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts.Works in the range of 50m, you have total freedom when you’re singing on stage, taking assembly at school,using them for houses of worship or presentation halls.
KH-6300 High Quality Dual Channel Wireless Microphone for Karaoke Stage Performance
• 1U standard cabinet design structure with metal shell, dual channel reception;
• automatic selective reception mode is adopted to minimize reception interruption;
• infrared data automatic synchronization function (sync);
• phase locked loop synthesis tuner (PLL) with the most stable characteristics can effectively block noisy RF interference in the environment;
• 600 UHF optional channels and 32 frequency groups that do not interfere with each other preset by the factory;
• LED screen, without viewing angle, can clearly display system data from any angle;
• balanced XLR output and unbalanced 6.3 (1 / 4 ") output;
• the transmitter adopts ultra wideband 120mhz, which is suitable for KTV boxes, school classrooms, multi-function halls and public broadcasting, with high requirements. It has the professional quality of easy installation, simple operation and stable characteristics.
Suitable for Large-scale performances ,small and medium-sized performances, outdoor singing and speeches, KTV boxes, classrooms, gymnasiums, offices and government agencies
For pure sonic clarity, we're still partial to the Sennheiser MK 4 and the Blue Raspberry, both of which are DSP-free. And for far less money, the Blue Yeti Nano is a solid choice. But for the price, Apogee has built a very useful tool for those in the market for a USB mic for vocals. The magic trick of avoiding DSP while providing analog compression—and allowing it all to be disabled—is something Apogee can pat itself on the back for. Recording purists can argue about whether a mic and compressor ever need to be combined, but for podcasters or those learning about recording, it's a useful tool that you can grow with.
Is the HypeMiC worth $90 more than the MiC Plus? Yes. The compression alone is worth the price, but when you throw in the improved tripod, the pop filter, and the carrying case, it starts to feel like a bargain. If you're definitely sticking with a USB mic and not going the professional XLR route, the HypeMiC is a compelling option, and an Editors' Choice.