OEM Factory USB professional Condenser Microphone
1. We are a powerful microphone factory
2. Studio Microphone Kit Short lead time.
3. Provide OEM&ODM service.
4. Stand microphone High-end products,Condenser Mic Free samples are available for testing.
【Excellent Sound Quality】With rugged construction for durable performance, the vocal microphone offers a wide frequency response and handles high SPLs with ease.Ideal for project/home-studio applications.The cardioid condenser capsule offers crystal-clear audio for communicating, creating and recording.
【Low Noise】It features high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused on the process of recording, Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises—providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance.
【Device Compatibility】 This sound effects device can be used on any mobile phone, computer, tablet iPad, PS4, Xbox, Switch, Apple iOS systems, Android systems and Any game platform. Change your voice anytime, anywhere, call with friends, chat on for WeChat, live and sing, take video on TikTok, Youtube, etc.
【100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】Any query, please feel free to contact us at the first time, We will ALWAYS replace a faulty product or refund your purchase within 45 days.
1. Legendary SU-10 broadcast sound: custom mic capsules to give your voice exceptional presence and detail for professional-level recording and reaming
2. Gestton voice Software: Craft the perfect broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples.
3. Multiple pickup patterns: Cardioid and omni pickup patterns are optimal for pro recording and streaming, Zoom meetings, Twitch gaming, podcasting, YouTube videos, voice-overs and more
4. No-latency monitoring: Monitor your audio recordings with precision thanks to the onboard headphone output and volume control, ensuring great sound every time
5. Compact footprint and aesthetic: Yeti Nano USB condenser microphone fits on any desktop and looks great on camera, simply plug 'n play on your Mac or PC and start recording instantly
6. Onboard controls: Quickly adjust headphone volume, mic mute and pickup pattern so you can focus on your performance and connect directly to your computer or laptop via the included USB cable
. Recording Quality Professional
condenser capsule and flat frequency response, the mic can create professional radio quality with creating crisp highs and deep bass.
. cardioid Capture Pattern
With a tighter pickup angle, the microphone can focus on your voice, it has better ambient noise reduction capability, ensuring that background sounds like typing and mouse clicks are minimized.
. Ultra-compact and portable
Made for minimalist or smaller setups, this compact condenser microphone barely takes up any desktop space so the focus is always on you, easy to carry.
. Strong and durable tilt support
The microphone attaches to a stable stand to find the perfect recording location. It can be detached and mounted on a boom arm or mic stand that uses a standard 5/8 inch thread interface.
. Recessed shock mount
When accidental bumps and bumps happen, the built-in shock mount dampens these vibrations to help protect your teammates and audience from unusual noise.
. Plug and Play
Just plug it into your computer's usb port and you can use this microphone. Set your microphone volume through live or voice chat software, you can immediately start live broadcast or call.
We are a powerful factory with a large number of microphone chips and OEM/ODM services for customers.
Welcome to our company ,a one-stop solution for your Microphone business
Semi-Finished Product Testing
Audio Test in Soundproof Chamber
Right-click on the sound icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen, then select Sound Options (or, if you're on Windows 7, search for Sound in the Start menu). In the Playback tab, you'll see a list of all connected sound devices. You can set your default speakers by selecting them from this list and clicking the Set Default button.
Then, to remove any device you don't want, right-click on it and choose Disable. Windows shouldn't switch to that output anymore, and it won't appear in the Sound menu on the taskbar. If, at any time, you decide you want to use that device, you can return to this menu, right-click it, and re-enable it.