OEM Factory USB professional Condenser Microphone
1. We are a powerful microphone factory
2. Studio Microphone Kit Short lead time.
3. Provide OEM&ODM service.
4. Stand microphone High-end products,Condenser Mic Free samples are available for testing.
【Excellent Sound Quality】With rugged construction for durable performance, the vocal microphone offers a wide frequency response and handles high SPLs with ease.Ideal for project/home-studio applications.The cardioid condenser capsule offers crystal-clear audio for communicating, creating and recording.
【Low Noise】It features high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused on the process of recording, Unique 3-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises—providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance.
【Device Compatibility】 This sound effects device can be used on any mobile phone, computer, tablet iPad, PS4, Xbox, Switch, Apple iOS systems, Android systems and Any game platform. Change your voice anytime, anywhere, call with friends, chat on for WeChat, live and sing, take video on TikTok, Youtube, etc.
【100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】Any query, please feel free to contact us at the first time, We will ALWAYS replace a faulty product or refund your purchase within 45 days.
1. Legendary GF-200 broadcast sound: 2 custom mic capsules to give your voice exceptional presence and detail for professional-level recording and reaming
2. Gesttonvoice Software: Craft the perfect broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples.
3. Multiple pickup patterns: Cardioid and omni pickup patterns are optimal for pro recording and streaming, Zoom meetings, Twitch gaming, podcasting, YouTube videos, voice-overs and more
4. No-latency monitoring: Monitor your audio recordings with precision thanks to the onboard headphone output and volume control, ensuring great sound every time
5. Compact footprint and aesthetic: Yeti Nano USB condenser microphone fits on any desktop and looks great on camera, simply plug 'n play on your Mac or PC and start recording instantly
6. Onboard controls: Quickly adjust headphone volume, mic mute and pickup pattern so you can focus on your performance and connect directly to your computer or laptop via the included USB cable
. Recording Quality Professional
condenser capsule and flat frequency response, the mic can create professional radio quality with creating crisp highs and deep bass.
. cardioid Capture Pattern
With a tighter pickup angle, the microphone can focus on your voice, it has better ambient noise reduction capability, ensuring that background sounds like typing and mouse clicks are minimized.
. Ultra-compact and portable
Made for minimalist or smaller setups, this compact condenser microphone barely takes up any desktop space so the focus is always on you, easy to carry.
. Strong and durable tilt support
The microphone attaches to a stable stand to find the perfect recording location. It can be detached and mounted on a boom arm or mic stand that uses a standard 5/8 inch thread interface.
. Recessed shock mount
When accidental bumps and bumps happen, the built-in shock mount dampens these vibrations to help protect your teammates and audience from unusual noise.
. Plug and Play
Just plug it into your computer's usb port and you can use this microphone. Set your microphone volume through live or voice chat software, you can immediately start live broadcast or call.
We are a powerful factory with a large number of microphone chips and OEM/ODM services for customers.
Welcome to our company ,a one-stop solution for your Microphone business
Semi-Finished Product Testing
Audio Test in Soundproof Chamber
If your goal is to get the highest quality recording possible, with a USB mic you also need to take into account sample rate and bitrate. All mics are going to be able to do 44.1kHz/16bit, but if fidelity is a top priority, you may want to consider mics with higher sampling rates like 48kHz or even 96kHz, and 24-bit capabilities. Basically, most USB mics already have their mic pre's built in, and they also have built-in analog-to-digital conversion. In the pro studio world, those processes are often handled by standalone gear. So USB mics are essentially combining the roles of mics with some of the necessary associated gear in a pro studio setting, and simplifying the signal chain for you .